Welcome to Franklyn Sills’ Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy website
Franklyn Sills is the early pioneer in the development of a biodynamic understanding and approach to Craniosacral Therapy.
In this site we:
- outline the basics of a biodynamic approach to Craniosacral Therapy
- offer courses and resources for the cranial community
Franklyn Sills developed many of the approaches and terminology commonly used in a biodynamic approach to craniosacral therapy.
Over the last twenty-five years this approach has spread around the world as Franklyn and his present and former Karuna tutors have taught in Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand. Many teachers and trainings have also taken up this pioneering work in various forms around the world.
- Co-Founder and Co-Director of the Karuna Institute,
- Helped start the C.T.E.T. biodynamic training organization in London,
- Author of “Foundations in Craniosacral Biodynamics”, volume one and two. Publisher: North Atlantic Books. Essential biodynamic texts for students and practitioners in the field.
- Teaches in the United Kingdom, Europe (Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy and Switzerland) and the USA.
- Has supported others in teaching this work in Europe, the USA and around the world.
The Karuna Institute offers a two-year professional training and advanced courses in this work.
Trainings we offer include:
- full training courses in Craniosacral Biodynamics,
- post-graduate courses for practicing Craniosacral Therapists (continuing education/professional development),
- and courses in pre- and perinatal psychology and therapy.
Much of the content of this site is excerpted from Franklyn Sills’ forthcoming new books, “Foundations in Craniosacral Biodynamics” which is a new two volume grounding in biodynamics published by North Atlantic Books. These books contain much more detailed explanations of these topics than can be shared on this site, and includes many perceptual and clinical exercises for study purposes. DVD, Video, MP3 and written papers are also being planned for this website.